SOS Save Happy Paws Haven
For those out there lets join a prayer circle and pray for the good of the animals and the survival of Happy Paws Haven. This is a very critical time for us at the moment! Please DONATE help in the very worthwhile cause. The only non kill shelter between Newcastle and Tweed Heads!
Our BSB is 633-000 and the account No. is 130786031.
The Account Name is Happy Paws Haven.
The account is with the Bendigo Bank, South Grafton Branch.
A tax deductible receipt will be sent for all donations.
We would like your contact details for the receipt.
Name, address and email as a minimum.
As 2016 comes to a close, please consider making a year-end, tax-deductible donation to help save animals now and build our kitten house!
We have two litters in foster care that have no where to be at Happy Paws Haven because our kitten house is not ready!
We have less than seven days to go!
Our BSB 633000 Our account is 130786031, Our Account name is Happy Paws Haven.
Please share with all your friends so we can have a new kitten house for our babies to be!
This year your unwavering support helped us continue our no-kill mission—and rescue, nurture and adopt out nearly 200 homeless dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. Inc.
Your help has allowed us the put a deposit down of $7000 on the kitten house but we still have some to go. We have refurbished the cattery! cleaned out the old kitten house ready for sealing and repainting for the dogs, installed new dog facilities, we just need to get and install our kitten house! Please help!
Your charitable donation will help us continue the critical hands-on work we do for the animals that come through our doors each day.
Please make a generous contribution today and together we will further our no-kill work in 2017 and well into the future.
We have already reduced our intake significantly
We have been working hard to get this done!
We have no plans to increase numbers again at all.
We will not rescue or accept any more cats until we have achieved our goal!
This will give us the opportunity to rebuild a centre of excellence.
For our Cats;
- We have already installed blinds on the cattery windows to give them protection from the weather.
- The cat balconies have been replaced
- The kitten House has been dismantled entirely. It will become the dog adoption area and treatment room in the future.
- We are planning to purchase an Atco office which will become the new kitten house and will be installed in an area closer to the cattery and away from the dogs.
- The refurbishment of the main cat house has been completed. The blue covering on the benches has been stripped off, disinfected and replaced lino.
- We have pressure cleaned and resealed the floors.
- We have disinfected and sealled all exposed timber
- We have pressure cleaned and painted all the walls
- We have bought two large cat tree/condos for the catteries
For our Dogs:
We have removed all the remaining dogs from down near the caretakers house on our new property.
On September 23rd, our caretaker was moved out so we now can have access to the house. Significant damage has been done, so before anyone can move in we need to fix it all up. It is sad that people do this to other people’s property let alone that of a charity.
On our new property, we have two double stables, a triple stable and two single stable areas to be totally renovated so that the dogs have comfortable, hygienic, insulated and ventilated accommodation.
- The floors for the triple stables have been replaced and need sealing. The walls need lining and insulating, the roof needs insulating and 6 whirly birds installed. The front walls need to be built, lined and insulated with doors installed.
- One of the two double stables has had its floors replaced and sealed. Two of the walls are lined and insulated. One wall needs lining and insulating. The front wall needs to be built, lined, insulated with a door installed. The roof needs insulation and 4 whirly birds installed.
- The second double stable has also had its floors replaced but they still need sealing. The three of the four walls have been rebuilt. They still need to be lined and insulated. The front or entry wall needs to be built, lined, insulated and a door installed. The roof needs insulation and 2 whirly birds installed.
- The three walls of the single stable area will need to be replaced, lined and insulated The roof needs insulation and a whirly bird installed. The new floor is formed up but not poured thus not sealed.
- The other single shed/stable area is the existing greyhound shed, its floors need a new skin and to be sealed, one wall needs replacing, all walls need to be lined and insulated, including the roof. We need to install a whirly bird in the roof.
We are looking for people who would like to sponsor a task and in return we would happily put your name on the item or ask you to name it for us.
We need donations/funds urgently to complete this work.
Please help us achieve these goals,
Please donate to enable us continue to care for the animals and to find them new homes!
We have a policy to minimise our impact to our natural environment!
Please help us acheive these goals,
Remember we don't have paid staff and we are all volunteers.
Please donate to help us care for the animals and help them to find new homes!
All funds go directly to the welfare of the animals
We are running out of funds and we really need your help!