Riverbank Animal Hospital
Clarence Valley pet owners will soon have access to a state of the art animal hospital, thanks to the investment of a South Grafton couple. Veterinarian Dr Chris Gough and his wife Amanda purchased South Grafton Veterinary Clinic in Through Street, South Grafton in September 2005. Since then the practice has grown to the point that Chris and Amanda have clients from as far away as Brisbane and Sydney. The couple has made the move to expand the practice, the new hospital will feature:
- Two sterile operating theatres
- A massive central treatment area with new intensive care facility
- Upgraded diagnostic imaging facilities
- Separate dog and cat wards and a new isolation ward for the management of infectious diseases
- There will be more consulting rooms and a larger reception area featuring an extensive range of pet accessories and a larger selection of top quality pet food
- Hydrobath facility and in house groomer, well known local groomer Marnie Brown is joining the team.
- Full in house laboratory facilities
- Upgraded animal dentistry facilities
- Upgraded anaesthetic facilities
- Disabled / wheelchair access
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring for critical care patients
- All designed to NSW Veterinary Board full hospital acreditation standards
"The aim is to provide a one stop centre for all of our clients pet care needs whilst maintaining the same level of personal service that our clients love."